THREE TREES

THREE TREES
The horse's pasture to the East...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WONDER...

















A friend asked me "What are you thankful for?".  Talk about a complicated question! That's one that I can't begin to answer, at least not easily.

















...old friends.

















Great joy...

















and determination, with attitude!

















Love in every form it comes to me.

















Curiosity...and innocence.






















Quiet ...

















moments of unexpected beauty.

















"So I awoke, and behold it was a dream."    John Bunyon

I am, ever yours, Nancy...wondering

2 comments:

Parelli Central said...

Lovely!

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
Parelli Central

Nancy, smiling! said...

Thank you Petra!

Would you let everyone at Parelli Central know how much all of us out here appreciate the short videos, pictures and updates on FB when there's an event?

I sometimes share them forward and a lot of my friends enjoy them too. Wonderful way to keep in touch with your student population, especially when we can't be at the events in person.

THANK YOU...THANK YOU!

Nancy, smiling at you