THREE TREES

THREE TREES
The horse's pasture to the East...

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

CHECK, CHECK, CHECK! or How I Rocked The Day Away...

Woke up singing this this morning. Don't know what it is about today but I feel GREAT! I am having so much fun with my life. I love every single hard, funny, fussy, crusty, dingy, dirty, scary, challenging, amazing moment of it ... ALL OF IT! 

I am sixty four today. I love that number! 64 ... sixty four ... six tens and four ones ... 100 - 36. All body parts work, check! Still have my hair, check! Still in love, check! Electricity is on and the water is running, check! And I still don't need eye glasses, hearing aids and can run with a horse in the field, check, check, CHECK! I am so stoked and have no idea why. Just woke up feeling grand. And even better I can still wear my twenty year old favorite pair of jeans. WOOHOO! 

When I hit sixty I woke up and thought, " Oh nooooo. I am on the downhill side now. Poor me, poor me. Whine, whine, whine..." It's the only number I've ever freaked out about. The next day I got up and everything was just like it was the day before I turned sixty. Sun came up. Chores needed to be done, stories written, paintings painted, horses played with, dinners made. And here I am four years later singing one of my favorite Beatles songs, living, laughing, making mistakes, changing tires and cleaning toilets. LIFE IS GOOD!

And here I sit having my own party, eating an amazing lemon square my neighbors made for us, one new tire to replace the blown out one on my also vintage truck, new Karen Rolf 30 Foot rope to play with the horses today, sky is grey and rain is coming and I am laughing at the way things go, again! I'm in a video mood, chocolate ice cream mood, laugh out loud at the stupid stuff mood BECAUSE I CAN. Good enough reason for me.

No news today. The bad stuff is outside the door, down the drive, down the gravel road away from me. I am going to celebrate by throwing wild flower seeds, two pounds of them, in my gardens, fields and all up and down the road. I am painting the world with flowers to celebrate life! I am putting gigantic bubbles of happiness out there, sending huge waves of good energy for hope, love, peace, and connection. I am a vibrating live wire here and I crackle with love!


Oh yeeeaaahhh. The Sixties are alive and kicking, rocking and rolling. Groovy.

BWAHAHA haha ha ha! I love you guys. I'm glad you stopped by. Hope you come back again. 

I am, ever yours, Nancy, rocking' and a rollin', rocking and a realing Barbara Anne. I'm ridin' and slidin', whirling and twirling, laughing until I hiccup and dancing till it hurts. LIFE IS SO DAMN GOOD!


No comments: